Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wunda & Jawj meet for the first time

This is me introducing Wunda and Jawj for the first time. 
Jawj was 'adopted' in August 2007. He was found injured and abandoned on the side of the road in front of Bathurst Gaol (Jail). We think he may have fallen off a truck. He nearly didn't make it. He is an Australian Blue Heeler and if the book's anything to go by, a bloody good one. Pity he's had the snip. Wunda is an Australian Kelpie, a black and tan, there's others that are chocolate coloured. She was a 'throw-away' dog too. We have had her for over 13 years. She is 15yrs old now. An 'Old Girl' like me. We both take glucosamine every day so we can keep moving. 
It's a rare photo to catch me still in my uniform, I usually change as soon as I walk in the door.
That's taken in the family room on the back of the house. It goes out onto a veranda that looks north. My sewing room is next door to this room.
Jawj is said George . . . it's a long story!?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely seeing you in the work clothes!!!

    Your babies a beautiful!

    Feeling better today?

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have, You were my Angel at the Sydney Retreat! I was Sally Dunn then!

    ReplyDelete