Friday, September 25, 2009

Retreat Printing - Friday Flaunt

I haven't got a sewing project to show today for Friday Flaunt, but I can show you photos of what I was doing today.


It is quilting related.

You see, I'm on a committee that is organising the 2010 Southern Cross Quilters Retreat, to be held here in Bathurst NSW in May next year.


Today was the day we printed up all the info and forms for the registration packs. I went around to Christines place where she had two printers and computers set up.




We also had a Christine's four legged Quilt Police as 'supervisors', Macy (black) and Murphy (white).

4 comments:

  1. Forgiven for not quilting as long as my form is here by Monday... all right maybe a little later than Monday. Waiting, not very patiently, by my letter box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we haven't posted them yet. We are waiting for Heather to come home. Then we will be stuffing envelopes and I bags-not lick the stamps!
    lol

    Just be patient a wee while longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to receiving mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a suitable flaunt. I know all the hard work that goes into making a Retreat Happen Well done.

    ReplyDelete