Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jawj saves us from the storm

Earlier on in the month, a couple of storms passed thru Bathurst.

Lots of rain, hail, thunder and lightning.
 
Both of us being storm-watchers from way back, HWS & I sat on the back veranda thru the whole tempest.



Jawj is our 3 year old Blue Healer.
We got him from the pound after he had been run over outside the gaol.

He spends a lot of time on the back veranda too. As you can see, he has claimed a chair for his own use.




He thinks he's tough and often saves us from deadly flocks of starlings, flesh eating cows over the fence, and killer kids riding bikes on the vacant land behind us.







Well, he took on the storm.



Growled and barked and told it off.








Then when it didn't pay any attention to him, he hid under the table.



3 comments:

  1. blog is looking good. Well done and welcome to a new addiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a "tough" dog like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dee, love this story about your Jawj. Thanks heaps for stopping by my blog....I have been getting a lot of Shed envy....and trust me...I know just how lucky I am. If you are every in my neck of the woods..........

    ReplyDelete