Sunday, November 8, 2009

FOUND IT!!!!

Got a new computer and when I swapped over I must have done something to my brain too 'cause it's taken me 3 days to figure out how to get back here. Couldn't remember any thing, user name??? password??? sign in email??? a total blank.
But I've finally done it!
BIG HINT: when you 'update/change account/password' write down all the account details properly and date it, then cross out the old info. (never get rid of the old info tho, . . that's how I managed to get back in here and my Google account).

Sewing room is a mess (from all the 'refit' of this computer which is faster than Betty Cuthbert (so that's it's name) so I don't know when I will get back to sewing. Meanwhile I will see what I can find in the Past Glories( now called "Glorias Depast")

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, ha...it is NOT funny of course because it did happen to me as well and I just started a new blog and voila! I found the old info...lol! Really am happy you located your info!
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete