Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 3 nearly over.

Woke up cranky again with the feed-lot mouth again. Toothpaste never tasted so good.

Today's food intake was nearly the same as yesterday, so I'm not going to write about that.
Had one less coffee today.
Didn't sleep too well last night. Kept fantasising about peanut butter sandwiches.
Rod has decided to join me. I don't know if this is a good idea. In the past, him supervising my diets has not worked. I read the program and he tells me I'm wrong cause he hasn't read the info and is still going by 20th Century dieting beliefs which mostly involved some sort of starvation. He never reads anything new about nutrition and still thinks a few sit ups and a couple of toe-touches is an excersise program.
We'll  see what happens here.
The Caloerie King site is still playing up on me so I'm beginning to think that maybe I can run a food diary without them. The Tony Fergusson programe doesn't count calories any way, so I guess I have some work to do to get my mind around that.
I've been on days off these past 3 days so it's going to be interesting to see how I go at work tomorrow. I don't think it will be too bad because I am on  C Watchs this week and I don't start until 2pm, which means I have got most of the day out of the way and will only have to take a salad to work for tea, which is what I usually do anyway.
Actually, I have been thinking on it today, and what I'm eating isn't that much different that what I usually do. No peanut butter sandwiches now tho and no chunks of cheese when I feel peckish. Gonna miss my cheese.
Smelt an iceblock Aaron was eating this afternoon,  - - - - could have killed him for a lick!

Going to add in some photos from our holidays as I go along this diet diary/blog so that you don't all get totally bored.

Northern Territory Sept Oct 2005

Our #3 son Aaron was stationed in Darwin for 5 years.

The only thing that kept me going thru the heat was the thought that the holiday would soon be over and I would be back down south where it was cooler. We had a good look around while we were up there, figured we probably won't be back.


















A Prison Officer Palm Tree. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment