Friday, January 15, 2010

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT !

TFWRP 003I've just weighed myself and my scales say 106.0kg.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it!
I'm going for a weigh in tomorrow and we'll see how much their scales differ. I hope it's close to mine.
I don't feel like I've lost 14 kilos since the 5th of january. I have taken my uniform belt in a notch, but I don't feel like I have lost any weight. If you'd have asked me I would have said 3-5kg since I started but not 14!!!!!
Boy does that graph line dipping down look good.
Cheers
D.
for D-lighted

That's me just now pointing to 117cm waist as opposed to 123 when TF weighed me.

3 comments:

  1. Well if you are that surprised at the lose, then you MUST be doing something right! I'd appreciate the secret! LOL! Congrats on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! 4 or 14, it's a great result! Your Tape measure proves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl. Keep it up...oops! thats meant to be down.

    ReplyDelete