Sunday, January 3, 2010

WHAT I CAN SEE FROM MY SEWING ROOM




EARLY DECEMBER 2009



SUNDAY 3RD JANUARY 2010

SUNDAY 3RD JANUARY 2010
standing in the doorway -looking out across the veranda.








from the veranda rail directly out side my sewing room. There used to be cows in the paddocks between us and the other houses.






















BELOW: the track running thru the centre of the photo is going to be the continuation of Everden Rd which will be the 'main' thoughroughfare from this suburb to the suburb on the Ophir Rd.







The roofs you can see are on our street which curves down to the Ophir Rd (aka Dunkeld Rd). There is major road, another suburb, open land and the Mcquarrie River before you get to those really green paddocks in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. New subdivisions on pastoral land, or on once-were-bush areas, always make me sad.
    I'd rather there were cows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with lindi it is sad but what can we do. Move!!!! I live on 5 acres and it is nice.

    ReplyDelete