Friday, February 26, 2010

Directional drowning


Started swimming yesterday
more like directional drowning!
LOL.
only managed a half a lap without stopping to start with but stayed in the pool for an hour walking and sort-of swimming the whole time.

 
Same thing today but managed two laps without stopping at one point there.
It makes me very tired and I have to have a 'nap' before I go to work in the afternoon.
Next week I'm on morning shift so will have to work out the swim for the afternoon.
Not getting on the scales this week. Will leave it and go at the end of the fortnight.
New issue work pants are too big! They gather when I put my belt on.
Don't think I have ever had that happen in my life before!

Cheers
D.

3 comments:

  1. Where are you swimming at? Do they have pensioner discounts? CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathurst Pool.
    Yes they do have pensioner discounts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Del, I do like your label of "directional drowning"! I too am about your weight (well, a couple of kilos more depending on my scales) but I love swimming. However, I am the slowest swimmer out! I hope you don't mind but I think I will borrow your directional drowning tag and use it for myself!

    I too get frustrated with my slow turtle-like weight loss (and I get very frustrated when people say slow and steady is the best way to lose weight. We all know that is true but there is slow and steady and then there is deadly slow ...! Keep up the good work!

    Bern in Caloundra, Q'ld

    ReplyDelete