Friday, April 30, 2010

STILL GOING STRONG WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS


Check out the graph!!!!!
I’m so close now to my next goal which is to get below 100kg.
And here’s some photos of me in my SIZE 20 shirt and my SIZE 20 trousers, both bought from the
CARE Australia shop for $2 each. I have never been able to buy clothes from St Vinnies/Salvos/Care as
they don’t often have my style of things in my size. So I was very happy about this. And notice
how ‘fitting’ the style of the shirt is too!
BTW, the trousers are a bit big on me!!!!!!  - - - - now there’s a first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View 101.8 kg
View Full Album 
 101.8kg!      
Doing a big happy dance here!

Anyone got those Zumba discs I see advertised on TV?
Would like a personal review on them please.
Am thinking of buying them.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Dee! I'm often tempted to get those Zumba discs, too. Would love to know if they are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done. Guess the 'Happy Dances'help too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an effort. Keep going, and don't let the occasional over-indulgence on a quilting retreat hold you back - we all need a great weekend away sometimes!

    ReplyDelete