Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jasmine Came To Town

Jasmine McDonald and her Sweetie came to Bathurst this Easter weekend to race a Porche up on Mt Panorama in a Light Car Clubs’ get-together.
They stayed at Christine’s place on Saturday night and I popped up for what I thought would be a quick visit as  I’m a bit under the weather lately as I have managed to pick up a bit of a chest cold,  but but turned into a great few hours. I love meeting axe murderers, ummm, I mean SCQuilters.
It was great to finally meet Jas. We have been ‘chatting’ for more than 10 years on the internet but have never met before. It was one of those de ja vue moments for me. It was as if we had picked up where we left off last time we were together.

3 comments:

  1. Peace is a gift,
    It is a gift we give to ourselves,
    And then to each other.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine is looking so well the short hair suits her. Looking forward to meeting Christine and Del in a few weeks time. Andrew's not too bad himself
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Del, I've missed you

    ReplyDelete