Friday, October 28, 2011

Question: How is retirement treating you D?

Well, apart from sleeping most of the time, not too bad. Had a bit of a hiccup with Rod's pension where I went slightly balistic but eventually got it sorted out. Rod just doesn't want me ever going to Centre Link with him again. Apart from that, done a bit of reading, buried a nephew, visiting s-i-l in Syd (his mum) a lot, I did manage to hang the clippers around my neck yesterday which is a sure sign my 'sew-jo' (as in mo-jo) is beginning to work, and got the cutting table clear to cut out some fabric for the binding on My Hearts quilt that I have been hand quilting for a gazillion years. I'm going up to Blackheath on Saturday to check out a new quilting group so I will finish off the binding on that quilt while I'm up there. Plus it will give me something to talk about too. I'll put up a FF photo when I've finished the binding. I love sewing down the binding . . . . . no,  . . . really . . . I do!
Thats it for now.


Sorry, no quilting photos this time. Here's another picture from my 'Well It Put A Smile On My Dial ' collection.

2 comments: