Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Cleaning Fairy came around yesterday morning and spent three hours with me sorting and packing my clothes and the hall coat cupboard. She's wonderful. She gave the new vacuum cleaner a work-out. It's a powerful sucker, it blows the hep filter out the top of the machine all the time. Not happy. I will be phoning the manufacturer next week.
So, in preparation of our move, the main bedroom is now clean and tidy, I just have to make the bed properly.
No sooner had we finished than Aaron turned up with a truck and loaded the major portion of all his household stuff which has been stored in our garage since he got out of the Army nearly 4 years ago.
Hopefully we will be able to get the carpet shampoo bloke in on tuesday and then I can set up *my* lovely sitting room again.
Yesterday evening I was exhausted, and today I'm sore all over and I suffered sciatica pain in my left leg all night. My back is fecked but I'm full of drugs . . . . . . wonderful drugs . . . . and hopefully I will be recovered enough to wade in again on Sunday when my CF is coming back and we are going to hit the spare room and the two hall cupboards down this end of the house and make a start on my sewing room.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you've made a good start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can you send you CF down here, I need her, my Siatica is playing up permanently noe and I get nothing done, good luck with the shift, I dont want to do another after 13 in 45 years regards marianne r

    ReplyDelete