Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yep, I'm back online, been a month without and surprisingly I have survived without too much trauma.
The unpacking is continuing at an annoyingly slow pace. I can only do so much and then my back packs it in, or we get visitors. My social life has increased 10 fold since this move to Dubbo, and I'm loving it. Downsizing has been a big learning curve for me. I've gone from 3 linen cupboards to one so my niece got a box full of bed linen, should keep her going for the rest of her life. I kept 2 sets of sheets for the spare bed and 4 sets of sheets for ours. I still have 22 towels tho.
 The sewing room is sort of coming along . . . .  I have got some of the fabric stash into the wall unit in no particular order but there is still heaps to go. I have sooooo much sewing/quilting junk and I don't want to part with any of it. I have taken over the cupboard in the laundry which is off my sewingroom, so hopefully things will get sorted soon. Just wish I could twitch the nose and it's done. I have a great-neice champing at the bit to get sewing with me.
It's nice to be back with my quilty mates.
Cheering
DDDDel,
the Domestic Diva in Dubbo.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Del. Can't wait to see some photos of the new place.

    ReplyDelete