Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Quilter's Studio - Area 51

I've been out in my studio today, ratting around in storage crates, looking for fabric collections I know I have for certain proj cuts that have been swirling around in my mind.
It occurred to me that maybe I haven't put any studio photos here.  So I took some. 
It's not neat and tidy. It never will be.
  From the doorway of the bathroom.

  From the entry door.

  From the kitchenette corner.

  From the corner where all the machine embroidery stuff is situated.

I use the shower box in the bathroom for storage of fabric on rolls and UFOs. Crates and crates of them. Thinking of changing them from crates into a book case so I can see what's there.mhaving them in crates kinda brings about a 'out of sight, out of mind' situation.

BTW, in case you didn't already know, my sewing rooms have always been called AREA 51 because there are so many UFOs in there. Nobody knows what in there. Nobody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment